Monday 2 April 2012

Excuses, Explanations, And Expletives

There aren't any expletives in this post, don't get excited. I just couldn't find many words that started with "ex" on a cursory examination, just think of it as an exaggeration.

Alright.

As our thousands of regular readers have undoubtedly noticed, we have started to move away from daily blogging. This is not because we have nothing to blog about. On the contrary, we have been so busy spending time withe people that we just haven't had as much time to dedicate to keeping up with the daily posts.

As one reader has informed me, this is bad, ergo I am a bad person, and need a haircut. I appreciate this type of candid advice from our readers.

Now I have that gross feeling. That feeling of "I have way too much to catch up on, so instead of chipping away at it, I'm going to play on my iphone." We've all been there. It is a dark place.

So I'm kicking myself in the butt today and getting back in the routine. Maybe I should start outsourcing this blogging stuff to India.

What you can expect in the future: More of the same from your truly. Maybe we'll figure something out at some point, but until then, hang in there people!

And if you're going to give me advice, don't comment on my nose, I already know it's big.


No comments:

Post a Comment