Friday 3 February 2012

The Tallest French Immersion Teacher In The World!

That's Mike. At almost 7'0", he's likely the tallest guy who teaches french immersion school. I don't need to do any research to know this. I know this because of tall.

We know him around the house as "Big Mike", and I'm not gonna lie, Big Mike is the reason that Grayson eats his vegetables. Example:

Me: Eat your vegetables Grayson.

Grayson: No.

Me: Don't you wanna be Big like Mike?

Grayson: No.

Me: Fine, just wait till mommy leaves, and we'll throw them away.

So it doesn't always go as I plan, but in my defense, it is really hard to argue with a three-year-old.

As big as Mike is, he still harbors a very small child somewhere deep down. Because of this, he very much enjoys games. We get along well.

So I had him over for some good ol' fashioned gaming. Card style. Back when I was little and Mike was less big, we used to play cards a ton. I've actually known Mike since I was a wee bobbin running (mostly) naked through the streets of the small town we both grew up in.

We had a good time, and very few curses were shouted. Mike mostly curses in French Immersion anyway, so he can do that all he wants.

1 comment: